Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hobbytronics.

P

Peter Nolan

Jan 1, 1970
Hello,

I noticed that a local store here in Dublin called The KCR shop no longer sells magazines on popular electronics. This used to be the case.
Does this mean there is a growing lack of interest in hobbytronics here in Ireland and I ask therefore
if a similar thing is happening elsewhere in the developed world and elsewhere like Nairobi, Kenya where I bought some
components in a shop called Kenya Electronics say between 1975 and 1979?
I tried sending a communication to the New York Times about:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9405EEDE1731E733A25755C1A9649D946797D6CF

to say I did think harvesting cotton was a tricky business from an engineering viewpoint and to suggest that should
American science and engineering need tweaking in a positive way I thinking of the bridge failure in St. Paul with loss of life and so on
that approaches be made from The States to other kick ass scientists and engineers in say the rest of the world unless of course you are too
sensitive to the isolationists in Iowa.
I recognize American science and engineering is the premier best in the world but I invented a a thingamaling to help golfers to be shocked
to discover my non techie brother suggested a fabulous improvement to it. So on that basis I prompt Americans to seek help to improve
the cotton picking machine outside North America.

Regards,

Peter Nolan. Ph.D.
33 Templeville Rd.
Templeogue
Dublin 6W
ROI

S

ssylee

Jan 1, 1970
Hello,

I noticed that a local store here in Dublin called The KCR shop no longer sells magazines on popular electronics. This used to be the case.
Does this mean there is a growing lack of interest in hobbytronics here in Ireland and I ask therefore
if a similar thing is happening elsewhere in the developed world and elsewhere like Nairobi, Kenya where I bought some
components in a shop called Kenya Electronics say between 1975 and 1979?
I tried sending a communication to the New York Times about:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9405EEDE1731E733A25755...

to say I did think harvesting cotton was a tricky business from an engineering viewpoint and to suggest that should
American science and engineering need tweaking in a positive way I thinking of the bridge failure in St. Paul with loss of life and so on
that approaches be made from The States to other kick ass scientists and engineers in say the rest of the world unless of course you are too
sensitive to the isolationists in Iowa.
I recognize American science and engineering is the premier best in the world but I invented a a thingamaling to help golfers to be shocked
to discover my non techie brother suggested a fabulous improvement to it. So on that basis I prompt Americans to seek help to improve
the cotton picking machine outside North America.

Regards,

Peter Nolan. Ph.D.
33 Templeville Rd.
Templeogue
Dublin 6W
ROI

How do you suggest of doing so to help improve the science and
engineering interest outside of North America?

Stanley