Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hobby turning to an addiction!

weatherjack

Dec 9, 2011
I am from the GSP area and have been into electronics from a very young age. I can remember taking apart all kinds of thing as a young boy and the times trying to build robots in friends garages. I took an electronics class in school but never really followed it much from there. Now I am learning it as a hobby and it is consuming much of my time, guess that could be good, so I would just like to say hello and I am looking forward to learning.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Hi Weather Jack. Welcome to the forum, what you say about playing with electronics as a kid, and doing different aspects of it through your life, its been the same for me, and probably describes a lot of us, not sure where that is, where you are, as i am in the UK, anyway i can relate to electronics being addictive, pick up on a project and dont wont to put it down. But there is plenty going on in here on the forum, loads of projects repairs challenges etc, have a good look round, and enjoy.

weatherjack

Dec 9, 2011
GSP I always use this? It is an airport code to depict the area I live in. I am in Taylors, South Carolina, USA. Originally from upstate NY, USA. Thanks for the welcome.

MattyMatt

Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forums!

I also am another addicted electronics nut... still learning a lot, and well, so far so good! Glad to see another that was once from (but no longer in :) ) upstate. I myself am still in the good ole SYR, but I gotta say, I like it here :)

Have fun and see you around!
Matty-