Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hiii

AGrimReaper

Jun 13, 2015
So, I'm just a programmer looking to get more involved in hardware and circuitry.
My friend, @Gryd3 brought me here to learn more and ask questions, because I'm really just a noob.

About me:
I'm from the States, St. Louis, Missouri.
I grew up around programmers, having access to programming books which is how I learned at such a young age.
I was going to take a circuitry class in High School but the only teacher who taught it quit.
My favourite colour is Light Blue.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
greetings and welcome to EP :)

haven't been to St Louis, MO since 2006

Dave

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
My friend, @Gryd3 brought me here
This will be quite easy..
' he brought you here to ask questions ?'
Buy a LIGHT BLUE paper writng pad and ask him all the questions you need to know!!
Your friend is a walking, talking electronics genious. I wish I had friends like that.
Ooh, I get it now. He is fed up with your questions!!
Martin

AGrimReaper

Jun 13, 2015
This will be quite easy..
' he brought you here to ask questions ?'
Buy a LIGHT BLUE paper writng pad and ask him all the questions you need to know!!
Your friend is a walking, talking electronics genious. I wish I had friends like that.
Ooh, I get it now. He is fed up with your questions!!
Martin

I have some sillly projects that even he can't help with, although normally he always seems to answer whatever question I have, and is extremely helpful (especially when it came to setting up my LEDs).

For instance, my next project I need to create a PCIe Board.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Hi, I have a question,
do you know some better bbs or forum, where can find many electronic components seller,
We are looking for the company to cooperate because we professional in all electronic components,

however, if you wanna to be friend with me , my skype: agustin0528

There is an excellent BBS and forum here.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
So, I'm just a programmer looking to get more involved in hardware and circuitry.
My friend, @Gryd3 brought me here to learn more and ask questions, because I'm really just a noob.

About me:
I'm from the States, St. Louis, Missouri.
I grew up around programmers, having access to programming books which is how I learned at such a young age.
I was going to take a circuitry class in High School but the only teacher who taught it quit.
I was wondering when you'd pop your head in here ;)
That imggur link you tried to share with me didn't work by the way.
That said. There is a place in the forums here to share completed works, or works in progress that allow you to post your images.

Welcome aboard! This way anything said can be referenced and others can pitch in if I get stumped. IRC was great and all for the simpler questions, but I much prefer this.