Connect with us

Hi There!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 68Chevysspu, May 31, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. 68Chevysspu

68Chevysspu

May 31, 2015
    I just came across this forum by accident as I was looking for information about sticky plastic. I was about to use my buffer on my car, (haven't waxed in a while) and I took it out of the box to find it was sticky like glue had been poured over it. Did a ixquick search and found that isopropyl alcohol takes that stuff right off! Amazing! Now I don't have to go buy a new buffer. Thanks for that. I have some experience in electronics as a broadcast engineer for radio but was never really properly educated for the work, making it pretty stressful at times. I'm glad to find this forum since I have questions and need guidance from time to time in whatever project I jump into. Over the years I've found various forums to be extremely helpful.

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Welcome to Electronics Point.

If you have questions, we're willing to help where we can.

3. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    Glad you found yet another use for isopropyl alcohol, my "go to" solvent for most things electronic.

davenn likes this.
  4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Hi I'm new here.

Ask a Question