Connect with us

Hi, I am Dave from Utah

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by onesys01, Sep 6, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. onesys01

onesys01

Sep 6, 2018
    What a wonderful resource we have here. So far folks really seem quite friendly. I look forward to participation. I am a software engineer for a career, and other then classes in high school, have very little practical experience, but I've been handed some projects to tackle by a client and so far, turning out pretty good.

Anyone interested in help with software development feel free to reach out to me for help as well.

davenn likes this.
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi there Dave
    welcome to EP :)

greetings from another Dave. I'm from Sydney, Australia

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    Hi Dave, welcome to the forums :).

4. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    Welcome to Electronics Point, Dave. There are a lot of folks here who program microprocessors and microcontrollers used as embedded devices in small projects. Usual languages appear to be variants of C or C++, BASIC, Assembly, and perhaps Java. There are probably other languages used, too, as this is a pretty eclectic community. Many of us (such as myself) may have little formal training in computer science and could probably use your help and advice on algorithm development and best coding practices. I especially hate to re-invent a good wheel out of simple ignorance of how the "pros" routinely do it.

Ask a Question