Connect with us

Hi from indiana

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by midnight coffee, Oct 4, 2012.

1. midnight coffee

midnight coffee

Oct 4, 2012
    Just turned 25 couple weeks ago.I always had a thing with electronics since I was 5.My dad got me one of those electric circuit boards from radioshack that year.You could make a AM radio & 500+ things with it.I took allot of stuff apart & would try to fix them,usually didn't work :eek: lol.I'm still a rookie in electronics.I can fix the easy stuff,but not the small technical delicate stuff.Hope you know what I mean lol.

I been into computers for awhile.I am still undecided what career I want.I'd love to design computers,mostly notebooks.And do something with video games like writing the story lines & direct how the visuals should look.I don't know exactly what kind of schooling is needed for those.

I'm going to post in the Electronics Repair section now.Thanks to all that help me.
    I will be on here often most likely.

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Hello and welcome to Electronics Point

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hey Midnight coffee

welcome to the forums :) hopefully you find them useful and maybe even be able to help others out

cheers
    Dave

Ask a Question