Connect with us

Hi from GearsRX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gearsrx, Sep 18, 2012.

1. gearsrx

gearsrx

Sep 18, 2012
    Hi, I [work for] GearsRX and I am very excited to have the chance to be a part of this community. I look forward to reading each of the posts of other members and contributing to their thoughts and opinions, as well as sharing my own along the way.

I love finding out about new products and the different ways that they can be used. In addition,[deleted]

Anyway, I am rambling. It's good to be here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I suspect you're just another spammer, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as your initial post was in the right place and does indeed contain an introduction.

Please be aware that we are very anti-spam here and we will remove you and your posts should you cross the line.

We do not deal with "consumer electronics" here, this is a forum dedicated to building/repairing/etc electronic circuits.

Since you represent a company, I expect that you will NOT provide links to your site unless specifically asked, or unless they answer a problem a member is having. In short, if the link would not be posted by a disinterested third party, then you're spamming

Ask a Question