Connect with us

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crick, Jun 13, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Crick

Crick

Jun 12, 2012
    Quick intro... Chris from Belfast N.Ireland. I've a HND in electronic engineering and have worked in electronics manufacture for a few years now.

Worked in a PCB sub contract manufacturer for a year or so and now work for a company building hi spec scientific cameras. I've always worked more on the assembly side of things so haven't really got into design or fault finding etc which i've always wanted to know more about.

I do the odd home project; building x0xb0x synths (quick google will find what they are if you're unsure) and fixing synths, DJ equipment, iphones etc. Will give anything a go really!

Never thought to join an electronics forum before so here i am. Will probably have plenty of questions every now and again so hopefully i'll stick around!

:D

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi ya Chris

Welcome to the Electronics Point forum :)

look forward to seeing lots of participation from you as time goes bye :)

Dave

3. Crick

Crick

Jun 12, 2012
    I hope so Dave. Wish I had've thought of joining in the past! I've had a few real nightmare fixes lately that took quite some time to fix! Every day's a school day though!

Ask a Question