Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hey Guys! New Here!

Andrewthomas

Jan 10, 2015
Hello Everyone!
So I am not really that inclined with electronics much, but i have an idea for a tech start up and am looking to build a prototype of the product. I am unsure where to turn to start this, I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction on where i can find electronic help or someone who works for commissions or a place i can turn to who will help me build a prototype. I live in New York and my product will be a device that records video and has multiple lens recording different angles

thanks for any help!

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
HI Andrew, welcome to Electronics Point! :)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hello Everyone!
So I am not really that inclined with electronics much, but i have an idea for a tech start up and am looking to build a prototype of the product. I am unsure where to turn to start this, I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction on where i can find electronic help or someone who works for commissions or a place i can turn to who will help me build a prototype. I live in New York and my product will be a device that records video and has multiple lens recording different angles

There are similar products like that already out there
My friend used one in his tornado recording system ... that one had 4 cameras pointing in 4 directions to cover the 360 deg full circle

you may need to define you project more clearly then check patents etc to make sure you are not stepping one someone else's design
As far as prototyping goes, do some googling for prototyping companies in your area and be prepared to spend large amounts of money for their services $1000's :)

Dave