Connect with us

Hey Guys! New Here!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Andrewthomas, Jan 10, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Andrewthomas

Andrewthomas

Jan 10, 2015
    Hello Everyone!
    So I am not really that inclined with electronics much, but i have an idea for a tech start up and am looking to build a prototype of the product. I am unsure where to turn to start this, I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction on where i can find electronic help or someone who works for commissions or a place i can turn to who will help me build a prototype. I live in New York and my product will be a device that records video and has multiple lens recording different angles

thanks for any help!

2. Arouse1973

Arouse1973 Adam

Dec 18, 2013
    Hello Andrew, Welcome to EP
    Adam

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    HI Andrew, welcome to Electronics Point! :)

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

There are similar products like that already out there
    My friend used one in his tornado recording system ... that one had 4 cameras pointing in 4 directions to cover the 360 deg full circle

you may need to define you project more clearly then check patents etc to make sure you are not stepping one someone else's design
    As far as prototyping goes, do some googling for prototyping companies in your area and be prepared to spend large amounts of money for their services $1000's :)

Dave

KrisBlueNZ likes this.
Ask a Question