Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with Ipod LCD technology

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
can any body tell me that what LCD Technology used in I-pods that used to display video images

please my final project depends on it please plz
:)

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
Please Help me

Hay
There Guys, I hope that you will be all right and enjoying life as well.
First of all I want to say SORRY to all of you that I have not tell you all about what kind of thing I want to make.Actually I was afraid that If I tell you the whole concept may be you not respond thats why I had told you the information in the parts Please forgive me for that
Now Im telling you the core concept of my device

I Want to make a hand held device in which for example
I want to make a Chocalte cake I just say a CHOCOLATE CAKE
The machine get my voice signal
And first display INGREDIENTS and then show me the whole process how to make a cake step by step

I want that It saves approximately 500 different dishes and there related videos

I know some the things that will be needed to make this devices as you all have told me as well

1 database
2 lcd
3 Motherboard and storage memory
4 body
5 spare battery in it that can be used without electricity
6 and other things that will be include I don’t know much about it
7 Voice bar code reader

As a student of MBA I have no idea that how and in which software this kind of database will be made
How the videos will be amalgamated with the name of the dishes

Which LCD type will be used

I have no idea about this

GUYS please please help me out in this other wise I will be out of the semester
please

you all has helped me alot and you guys are my last option i have tried so hard to make this happen but I can t

plasssssssssssssssssllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

you are all nice you have helped me much please this time again

i will wait for you

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
As a student of MBA...... GUYS please please help me out in this other wise I will be out of the semester
This is a project for a MBA class? As in Master of Business Administration? What university's MBA program is requiring you to design things?

---55p

Last edited:

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
Hi

This is a project for a MBA class? As in Master of Business Administration? What university's MBA program is requiring you to design things?

---55p

I am a student of Production and Management Course,Our teacher has given us the final project in which we have to make a any kind of innovative product that had not been in the market before,
So after thinking i got this idea to make this device,so that is all behind this.
I have to make the supply chain of the equipment and design all the operations of the product as well as the product design.

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
hay

Gus please help me out
PLX
i have no time left plz
help me out

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
The problem for you is that many of us will not help anyone with a homework project. I used to teach when I was a grad student and I have failed students that did what you are doing.

I empathize with the instructor who has to assign a grade to a student, wondering if all that the student learned in the class was which forum to go to to have his or her homework done.

---55p

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I am not as principled as 55p.

If you are willing to sign over your MBA, I may be prepared to do your final project.

Reluctantly, I might agree on some middle ground. If you do most of the work, but are stuck here and there on some relatively small issues, I may be able to assist.

Last edited:

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
Hi

I am not as principled as 55p.

If you are willing to sign over your MBA, I may be prepared to do your final project.

Reluctantly, I might agree on some middle ground. If you do most of the work, but are stuck here and there on some relatively small issues, I may be able to assist.

Steve;
Thank you very much that you replied me.
I want to tell you that I need your assistance in completing this project.What i want is that you tell me that which kind of technology and the parts are used in this machine.I can also send you the specification of the machine I want to make.
I want to design the prototype and and as i become successful in this i have to present the whole supply chain of the product and presented it as my final project report.I shall be realy thankful to you for your help.

bmk

Feb 9, 2010
Steve

You earlier given me a link about the ype of the LCD that can be used in this device.
I am really thank full to you if you assist me in the completion of this project.