Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with DTMF-controlled Home Appliance Switcher

PerrinV2

Apr 10, 2010
Hello all,I'm working on a small electronic circuit myself here ---->>>
www_elektor.com/magazines/200...r.531629.lynkx

I just have three question if anyone can help
1:I have 3 boxheader components here supplied by "spc multicomp",it says on the board that pin 10 and pin 1 of K1,K2,K3 should be opposite each other but i can't find a datasheet for the component I have so I don't know which pin is which,any ideas??

2:B1 and B2 on the board.I think the "+" pin of B1 and B2 is the goes on the bottom left on the board.Is this right?

3:T1BD139:Looking directly down on the board I think it placed pin 1 first,then pin 2 then pin 3,is this right?

Sorry i'm never very good at this so any help is appreciated

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
The headers are just screw terminals, right? If so, the right way around is the way that allows you to easily connect wires to them. If they are the same both ways, then they may be placed either way. If they go next to each other, be waware that they may be keyed and must all face the same way.

If you are concerned, take a photo showing these thinks closely so we caln all have a closer look.

B1 and B2. It's hard to tell. Doesn't the article describing the project have a detailed component overlay that describes this?

T1, again the PCB is too small for me to make this out. Surely the article (and the specs for the transistor) would make this clear