Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with circuit

Xerox8

Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys!
hi need help before i ruin everything.

I'm thinking of building a small sound box. this is how I intend to do it.

an adafruit FX board has a pre-recorded sound that I can loop with a button. Instead of a speaker directly, I want to take the signal through a voice changer (velleman mk171 voice changer) to be able to change the sound.

it is possible? Taking the signal from adafruit and plugging in that mic would have been on the voice changer? then an amplifier before the speaker.

Xerox8

Jul 31, 2021
Hello,

Have a look at this:
View attachment 52525
Bertus
Hi Bertus, thank you!
Having some trubbel understanding, pretty new to reading diagrams. Any how, so i think i understand some of it. Remove the parts you red markt replace it with a pot meter. Så the left and right channel going from the FX board to the pot meter. Than what? Where do I connect the pot meter on the voice changer? Thank you so much for taking time with a noob

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

The crossed parts are for powering the microphone and the microphone itself.
You can remove tiose parts and connect the middle pin of the potmeter to where the microphone was connected.

Bertus

Xerox8

Jul 31, 2021
Okey, thanks. I think i got it.
How about the potmeter, what happens if i turn i all the way around? How should I think about that... And why a potmeter instead of a fix'd resistor? :)

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

The potmeter can be seen as an adjustable attenuator.
The signal from the FX board is likely to high for the MK171 board and needs to be attenuated.

Bertus