Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with AVL cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaday

Jan 18, 2016
image.jpeg Here is an AVL cricket. I'm told it does stuff with music and lights. But I cannot find an instruction manual ANYWHERE. Can anyone tell me how to use this thing? I know these pics are blurry, I'll describe the port/control labels to you left to right top to bottom. I don't have whatever plugs into the remote jack. Back: timer switch off slow fast, tape in out (AV jacks), power (lol 3.5mm jack), remote (WEIRD jack), B - project -A (2 cables with weird 7 pin plug). Front: LAMPS off normal align, MODE manual auto play, A A+B B, DISSOLVE TIME cut max, freeze, action. Any help would be appreciated in getting this thing to do what it does. Sorry for no paragraphs.image.jpeg

Pharaday

Jan 18, 2016
Can you link me to the actual manual? I've already searched all over that website. Surely you don't mean CALL them...?

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
Since they offer the manual for sale I doubt they'd make an online copy freely available ;).

Pharaday

Jan 18, 2016
Ok, I knew all that from 3 mins in Google. Lol if 3 mins on google can solve my issue, you guys never hear about it. then I'm back to my original request: can anyone TELL me how I can make this thing do what it's made to do?

Last edited:

stevenmichelsen

Mar 27, 2023
A little late to reply here but... the AVL cricket is a SLIDE PROJECTOR dissolve. Plug in two slide projectors and the Cricket will enable a slideshow using both of them. Nothing to do with lights, etc. The "tape in and out" is to record the tones that make cues happen along with a soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.