Connect with us

help wiring 2 automotive systems together

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by ef8celeste, May 23, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ef8celeste

ef8celeste

May 23, 2013
    hows it going guys, im new here and i am hoping that someone will be able to help me identify what alot of wires are in this diagram that i got online. i am a bit confused on what each wire does so i will try to post up the 2 pictures of the diagrams and see if you guys can help tell me what some of the wires do.

here are the diagrams
    2005-6-1_zpsb5d5c232.jpg
    12005-6-2_zpsd7c7f045.jpg
    a20791b138984f399bf9e4_m.jpg
    in particular i cannot figure out how the controls all work on it, as in, what wires do i hook to what to make them run.

some more specific questions i have

ignition wire, so it only comes on when the key is on, but why are there 2?
    battery power, i imagine this is to direct large amounts of power to key components
    power for mode, this confuses me, the wires i am wiring it into have a bout 6 different wires where as this system has 1
    a/c LAN sig, i dont even know what this is
    fan controller amp. controller, i thought this was to power my fan but when i put a test light on it it does nothing but light it up, no dimming
    blower motor feedback, another i dont know

this is a special project so if you need both sides of the wire harness to help me then i can figure something out but for now i just need clarification on what all of these wires do.

Ask a Question