Connect with us

Help to find the Schottky substitute?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by [email protected], May 1, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    mbr10100ct,Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage Schottky Rectifier

    I need to replace the above component in a power supply. i check the
    digikey and, but they don't have any.

    where can i find a 100V , 10A Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage
    Schottky Rectifier?

    Can anyone suggest me a equivalent part?

  2. Ray King

    Ray King Guest

    You might check with IR Corp ( distributors). When I worked there the 80
    volt and above schottkys were sometimes plagued by the guard ring injection
    which made the schottky look more like a fast diode. Those parts are just
    plain hard to make. Is this used in the pfc section in series with three
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day