Connect with us

Help to find a transistor replacement (microelectronic component)

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by unisinu, Oct 23, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. unisinu


    Oct 23, 2016
    Hello Experts
    I have some electronic components from a electronic board from a FLUKE 726. The component says "K72" horizontally and "NZ" or "N2" vertically. I am attaching the image. So i have tried to look for the datasheet but it has been impossible. I have checked with the technical support from several pages and not clue. Anybody can give me an idea where i can buy this electronic component. I would appreaciate your help.

    Attached Files:

  2. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day