Connect with us

Help repairing Amp

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Thecellphoneguy, Dec 21, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Thecellphoneguy


    Dec 21, 2018
    I have a Rockford fosgate r1200-1d that I am repairing. It looks like the customer had previously botched a repair on it and I need help finding the part that is damaged. The circuit name on the board is TH701if you have any ideas or questions to help me identify what type of component this is please let me know.
  2. Ylli


    Jun 19, 2018
    Don't see a service manual online. Pictures would help. I would suspect a 'TH' would be a thermistor.
  3. Harald Kapp

    Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

    Nov 17, 2011
    That is the component identifier. It doesn't tell us anything about which component it is. @Ylli 's guess is a good one. Without circuit diagram or a sharp close up photo of the component there's no chance of identifying the part.
    What makes you think this component is bad?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day