Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help on my mini project

kirakun

Nov 4, 2006
Hi guys, need pro help.. I doing a mini project for my job.. becos everytime we need to install this convertor into a machine, that machine will show the amount of quality inside the converter. The measuring reading is take from the converter, where there r 2 connectors. The converter inside have 2 capacitance probes that measure the qaulity inside the converter. As i come out this mini project, that will act as a converter. As u know, the reading is take from e converter capacitance probes. So i buy non polar ceramic caps for my project and coaxial cable for the input and output.

The problem is after i finished and tested. The result not very accurate.. Y??? I buy the correct reading of the caps. How can it give me unacceptable reading. Ex, 63PF from my mini pro, i install it to the machine, it's give a reading of 70PF.. Wow.. That out of range.. How come?? That machine is running AC115v at oh i forgot the Hz.. i will stat it wwhen i go back check on that machine. I need ur HELP guys.. Really thankfully if you guys help me solved the problem..

Here is sche. diag i draw..

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Maybe someone else has an idea of what are talking about, but I do not.

Bob