Connect with us

Help needed

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by dwreck, Sep 7, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dwreck


    Aug 19, 2012
    Hey guys,

    Maybe this isn't fully Electronics, but do you guys know what this guy is using in the video starting from 3.47?

    It seems to be a gun. But what type of gun? I'll find out how it works exactly when I know what it is.

    No point in asking there on youtube because chances are I'll probably not get a reply.

    Thanks in advance and appreciate your help :)
  2. Harald Kapp

    Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

    Nov 17, 2011
    Looks like the nozzle of an air "gun".
    I've seen these in a workshop powered by compressed air and used for cleaning workpieces.
  3. CocaCola


    Apr 7, 2012
    Yep, just an nozzle for compressed air, and he is blowing the rolling chassis with it...
  4. dwreck


    Aug 19, 2012
    Oh, thanks. I thought it was something else completely.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day