Connect with us

Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by carcanken, Sep 8, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. carcanken

carcanken

Sep 8, 2009
    Hi All,
    I was wanting to create a light box that my dad built for me when I was about 5. It had som small lights in it that was connected to a couple of 9 volt batteries. All it did was blink in a random pattern. It did this for at least 20 years before all of the lights went out. I was telling my son about this and he thought it was cool. Could some one help me with the parts needed and how everything will need to be connected sot hat maybe I can build one for my son.
    He said he thought that if there was 3 rows of six lights with the top and bottem blinking going one way and then the middle row blinking going the other was would be cool.

Can some one help me with this. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    Ken

2. ElectronWorks

ElectronWorks

Aug 20, 2009
    As no one else has come forward with a solution, please see my website. I can adapt the Knight Rider circuit to do this (this lights 8 LEDs and I can program it to be random). Drop me an email...

Thanks

3. neon

neon

Oct 21, 2006
    Looks for electronics kits.

Ask a Question