Connect with us

Help me !!!

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by mattmro444, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. mattmro444


    Aug 6, 2014
    Hi thereI hope someone can help me with that: if there is a wallsocket 3 phase 63 Ampere, but I want to connect something that has a 3 phase 32 Ampere plug, can I use a adaptor from male 63 to female 32 or is it not allowed. I would not do it out of wellknown reasons, but you see those adaptors around. Anybody can link me to the rules in NZ? I come from Europe, it is not legal there.
  2. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009
    hi there

    not the sort of question to be asking on a forum
    get a registered electrician to sort it out for you :)

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day