Connect with us

Help me reading this circuit

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by matramlee, Apr 8, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. matramlee

matramlee

Apr 8, 2013
    hi...im a mechanical student,,,,but im really love to studying about electronic...

here im trying to read this circuit...but i cant....if anyone can help me,,,pls explain (if can,,pls explain detail and deeply) about this circuit..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tq if anybody can help.....im appreciate it...

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    This circuit seems to read two temperatures (LM35 to the left is a temperature sensor. Presumably depending on the temperature two fans (right side) are controlled.
    One potentiometer is used to adjust, I assume, a limit above which an alarm sounds (buzzer, top right). The LCD possibly displays the actual temperature (the potentiometer near the display is likely to be for setting contrast).

Other than that one cannot tell much without knowing the code running within the microcontroller.

3. gregfox

gregfox

Mar 25, 2013
    schematic

Hard to read the schematic

Ask a Question