Connect with us

Help Identifying This Part

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by JimOnALimb, Jun 4, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. JimOnALimb


    Jun 4, 2017
    Anyone know what these are called. I should have three but one is broken and I would like to find a replacement.
    Unknown Part.jpg
  2. duke37


    Jan 9, 2011
    Looks to be part of a relay to me. Show an overall picture and give an indication of what it does.
  3. JimOnALimb


    Jun 4, 2017
    Its for a computer case. This component activates the lighting on the left side door when it is shut. The computer has RGB lighting controls so I assume that's why there needs to be 3. 20170603_185333.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  4. Michael Kiggins

    Michael Kiggins

    Jun 8, 2017
    Do you have a multimeter you can check for voltages on the pins? It could be a combo of intrusion detection and power to the lights. At least that's the first thing to come to mind.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day