Connect with us

Help identifying connectors

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Chris Osborn, Jul 16, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Chris Osborn

    Chris Osborn Guest

    I need to get some of these connectors so I can make my own
    adapters. I'm having a heck of a time finding out what the type of
    connectors are called or what the part numbers might be.

    The white ones look like standard molex male connectors, *except* they
    are divided into little squares, and the squares have the corners
    blocked off. The pins are also slightly smaller than .093 molex

    The blacks ones I have no idea what they are.

    Can anyone help?
  2. Look a bit like AMP automotive range. Corners blocked off are for keying
    purposes usually.

  3. Graham W

    Graham W Guest

    Are they these:? pin dia .062"
  4. Chris Osborn

    Chris Osborn Guest

    Dunno, when I try that URL it says "session timed out" and takes me
    back to the main page.
  5. Graham W

    Graham W Guest

    Hmm... Don't you just hate it when that happens..!

    Go to Molex Home page.

    Click 'Picture', second item in list at left.

    Click 'Wire to Board' in body of next page.

    Click the 19th item on the list on next page.

  6. Chris Osborn

    Chris Osborn Guest

    "Standard .062"

    Similar, but not quite the same. The ones in my picture are the male
    connectors. They have all the pins partitioned off from one another
    with square holes. The closest I've seen is the AMP Mate 'N Lock,
    which uses round holes.

    Someone really needs to make an "animal" database of all the kinds of
    connectors out there.

    "Is it black?" "Are the holes round?"
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day