Connect with us

Help identifying capacitors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by NCRat, Jan 31, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. NCRat


    Jan 31, 2015
    I'm trying to repair an old TV hyperboard and need to replace a bunch of capacitors. I know how to replace them but not how to identify the markings so I get the right replacements. Could someone help me identify the markings on these caps?

    Attached Files:

  2. Arouse1973

    Arouse1973 Adam

    Dec 18, 2013
    The top figure is the batch number, not important here. The second figure is the value in uF (micro Farad), the bottom figure is the voltage rating. The type is probably general purpose so no special type needed. Watch out for the sizes, some of them will have the same value and voltage rating but be different sizes make sure you measure the old ones. See link for guidance.
    KrisBlueNZ likes this.
  3. NCRat


    Jan 31, 2015
    Terrific, thank you! The top number was throwing me off, so this is a huge help!
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day