Connect with us

Help Identify this part please

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by EEEinator, Jan 26, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. EEEinator


    Jan 26, 2012

    its the black chip in the middle with a big T on it with the little heatsink on it

    The circuits its used in is to dim a light bulb in a microscope, the bulb is 125v AC, 30W

    i need to find a replacement

  2. Resqueline


    Jul 31, 2009
    I don't know what part number that is, but it is an ordinary mains rated Triac. Just about any Triac made will do there.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day