Connect with us

Help Identify this chip

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Marius Muller, Apr 8, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Marius Muller

Marius Muller

Apr 8, 2017
    IMG_0275.JPG This chip in the Photo U4.8 pin letters AGR 1AJ and a small + above pin 1.It is connected to gate pins of low power Mosfets .I need the manufacturer so I can obtain the datasheets to set up a ATE testing program.Thankyou.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    so what is the circuit board from ?
    that may help some on id the chip

3. Marius Muller

Marius Muller

Apr 8, 2017
    A few of these chips are on a AC-DC / Switchmode PSU Pcboard.The board is part of a Medical Ultrasound Machine Model MINDRAY DC8

davenn likes this.
  4. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    What I really think that what you may have found yourself there, is a MOSFET driver chip .
    Does it only have one MOSFET tied into it or are there being two, tied into it?
    But there are not a lot of them that are only using eight pins, but that may simplify the search.
    Check out the Linear tech . . . . .LTC1154 or the Fairchild FAN7842 to see if their output connection
    to components agree with your circuits by comparison .
    The cryptic little " shorthand " Alpha -numeric designations are totally useless, until you find its manufacturer data sheet and then look to see if they have assigned those designations to some of their microchips .

73's de Edd

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    davenn likes this.
Ask a Question