circuit analysis

• w

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sanane

Aug 15, 2015
hello friends,i have a problem with my homework,i have to solve this question with any kind of circuit analysis so that someone can help me?thank u

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 85

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
hello friends,i have a problem with my homework,i have to solve this question with any kind of circuit analysis so that someone can help me?thank u

You can solve it with loop, node, branch, or superposition methods. Your choice. Homework problems have their own section, and Circuit Help is not it. Ratch

Laplace

Apr 4, 2010
You can solve it with loop, node, branch, or superposition methods.
Indeed you can write the node or loop equations and solve those, but that just changes an electronics problem into an algebra problem. However, by using Thevenin simplification and voltage division one can solve this circuit as an electronics problem instead. First identify the two major nodes in the circuit, A & B. Find the Thevenin equivalent at node A to the left, then substitute that into the circuit and find the Thevenin equivalent at node B to the left. Substitute that into the circuit and use the voltage divider to find Vo. If you can't do the Thevenin equivalent values by simple inspection, then you need to practice that more (and try to not make any arithmetic mistakes).
EP-70.png

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
Indeed you can write the node or loop equations and solve those, but that just changes an electronics problem into an algebra problem. However, by using Thevenin simplification and voltage division one can solve this circuit as an electronics problem instead. First identify the two major nodes in the circuit, A & B. Find the Thevenin equivalent at node A to the left, then substitute that into the circuit and find the Thevenin equivalent at node B to the left. Substitute that into the circuit and use the voltage divider to find Vo. If you can't do the Thevenin equivalent values by simple inspection, then you need to practice that more (and try to not make any arithmetic mistakes).
View attachment 21477

Yes, and superposition applied to both voltage sources along with the current divider theorem produces good results easily.

Ratch