Connect with us

Help finding antenna FM Transmitter

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by NirvanaN, May 27, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. NirvanaN

NirvanaN

May 27, 2014
    Hello

I bought an FM Transmitter for my car but the signal is very poor and i change city a lot during the day so i cant find a clear station

I wanted to boost the transmission by adding an antenna like i see in many mod's around the internet but first i need to find the antenna to solder

Here he is inside:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
  2. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    Are you usng the correct terminology? Are you actually using an FM Transmitter, or are you trying to use an FM Receiver that you aren't getting a good signal on. (A regualar FM station radio)
    A transmitter/receiver radio is a transceiver.
    You've got to match the antenna to the radio for a transmitter. We need to know what your issue is.

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    no, it is a transmitter that you put say MP3 music into and it transmits a signal on the FM band to the car radio

boosting the output isn't really going to solve the problem.
    You still need to do what we all have to do and that's tune around on the radio for a quiet spot

Dave

Ask a Question