Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello

Jonawald

Dec 16, 2015
Hi. My name is Jonathan. I'm a teacher and learner. :)

I have been helping friends and relatives out by repairing things since I was 12 or so years old. Mostly I was able to repair mechanical problems with cassette players, and the odd simple electronics stuff. I have been able to use the internet and google to get most of the challenges I tackled figured out. I am a computer/network tech at my school and have built a few custom computers. I have worked with Mac, Linux and Windows computers. I guess what I want to say is that I have a pretty wide general back ground in repairing and working with electronics, but not much depth. I made an account here to ask for help with a specific repair job I have been working on over the last two weeks and am now stuck with a few questions I would like help at.

I will be posting my question in an appropriate section to avoid cluttering up the introductions area.

Jonathan

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Welcome to Electronics Point, Jonathan. You will find we are (mostly) a fun group of people who are always willing to lend a helping hand with problems great or small. It helps a lot if you provide as much information as possible about a problem with your first post about it. Things like model numbers, manufacturer's name, part numbers, values of suspected defective components and pictures. We love pictures, especially well-focused closeups with good lighting and color.

Jonawald

Dec 16, 2015
Hi back. Gotta go off and post another question. See you there.

Jonathan