Connect with us

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jonn, Dec 12, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jonn

jonn

Dec 11, 2012
    Hello everyone my name Jon.
    I came across this form searching for some answers online.Unfortunately I don't think I'll be really helping anybody with my basic (at best) electronics knowledge,maybe somebody will learn from possible answers to any questions I may ask.

I have already posted with a question in the circuit help section.Hopefully no one is offended by me jumping in and asking for help right off the bat.

Jon.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hey Jon

welcome to Electronics Point :)

regardless of if its too early to help anyone else or not its still a great place for learning, even for us seasoned techs :)

cheers
    Dave

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    hey jonn. when i started I was very noobish. Even today I consider myself a noob... however when I see something I can put even a small idea in I do. there may be something you see that others don't. your experiences may show something from your surroundings that someone in another country may not even knows exists.

Anyway glad to have you on board and hope to help you out where I can

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    We're all noobs when we get out of our comfort zones.

Ask a Question