Connect with us

Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GMendiola, Apr 24, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. GMendiola

GMendiola

Apr 24, 2012
    Hello,

I'm new to the "Electronics" world, not to say that I don't use them constantly, but in an engineering sense...I don't know much. But I'm here to learn more and join in on some conversations when I can. Just wanted to say Hi! Have a good one, guys!

2. timothy48342

timothy48342

Nov 28, 2011
    Welcome GMendiola,

I have learned a lot here and I bet you will too.

Feel free to "dive in there" if you see a conversation that interests you. Make a comment. Ask a question. Get your hand dirty, so to speak.

Most everyone here is quite friendly. The regulars, for sure. There are some experts that will chime in from time to time and put you in your place if you get it wrong, but thats ok, that's learning. (I'm not one of the experts, but I disguise myself as one from time to time.)

And, I'm sure you have heard this before... "The only stupid question is the one that didn't get asked."

(And I see you hail from Madison Heights. I hail from Pontiac. Yea for Michigan! Go USA, etc, etc.)

--tim

3. GMendiola

GMendiola

Apr 24, 2012
    Thanks Tim!

I'll do my best to dive right in! Thanks for the advice and encouragement!

On a "Home Turf" note: I'm a frequent visitor to the Pontiac Municipal Golf Course!

Go Michigan!

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi there GMendiola

welcome to Electronics Point and enjoy your stay :)

cheers
    Dave

5. GMendiola

GMendiola

Apr 24, 2012
    Thank you, Dave. Glad to be here!

6. nguyencong1

nguyencong1

Apr 14, 2015
    Hi every body, nice to met you!

Ask a Question