Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello from Washington State!

SkyValleyRacer

Aug 18, 2011
I'm a newbie in this field, looking to learn more about electronics and found this place to be a great source of friendly knowledge!

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Welcome

Hello from me in the UK southeast coast, nearest point to France.
Yes ive not been a member long, but there is plenty going on, and electronics is a buzz, hope you enjoy the forum. Dave. :)

SkyValleyRacer

Aug 18, 2011
Hello from me in the UK southeast coast, nearest point to France.
Yes ive not been a member long, but there is plenty going on, and electronics is a buzz, hope you enjoy the forum. Dave. :)

Thanks Dave! Guess you're never too old to start, eh? :)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I'm a newbie in this field, looking to learn more about electronics and found this place to be a great source of friendly knowledge!

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. dont be afraid to ask questions
not there are different forum sections dealin with different subject areas eg micro controllers etc, projects, general electronics questions, repairs.

Is there any part of electronics that is of particular interest ?

Cheers
Dave

PS forgot to add .... Ahhhh WA state :) beautiful part of the country, actually anywhere from Oregon right through WA and across the border into BC. Have visited that region a couple of times. Done the ferry from Seattle to Bremerton and watched the whales in the bay :)

Last edited:

SkyValleyRacer

Aug 18, 2011
welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. dont be afraid to ask questions
not there are different forum sections dealin with different subject areas eg micro controllers etc, projects, general electronics questions, repairs.

Is there any part of electronics that is of particular interest ?

Cheers
Dave

PS forgot to add .... Ahhhh WA state :) beautiful part of the country, actually anywhere from Oregon right through WA and across the border into BC. Have visited that region a couple of times. Done the ferry from Seattle to Bremerton and watched the whales in the bay :)

I'm just a complete rookie with electronics, so I'm starting with the basics. So much to learn! Very confusing, but maybe I'll start to pick up on it the more I dabble in electronics.

Washington is awesome, along with BC & Oregon, and whale watching is one of my favorite things to do on the weekend!

kunal84

Jul 30, 2011
hello every1 i m new to the forum. i m here to know more about the electronics♣