Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello from the English North West!

Chris Hill

Apr 17, 2017
Hello,

Interested in all things electronic since an early age, and spent most of my adult life in the electronics industry, one way or another. My professional experience up until now has been mainly analogue (that's how we spell it over here), with particular emphasis on power semiconductors, DC-DC converters and switched-mode power supplies (SMPS). I also veered off into thermal simulation for quite a while, which is actually quite relevant if you're working in power semiconductors! Really interested in digging deep into the theory behind things and have an amateur enthusiasm for mathematics as well. Looking now to expand my knowledge into embedded programming, and have started a blog detailing my efforts so far:

http://www.learningmicros.blog

under the "Pages" section, right-hand side, you'll also see some other stuff not related to embedded programming which I hope might be of interest. I'll be adding to this blog as time goes on.

Looking forward to helping out with people's questions and problems whenever I can.

Chris.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Hi Chris
Welcome to EP, good to see you here. I think you will enjoy it here, and you may learn something, I know I have.
Adam