Connect with us

Hello from Rusty!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rusty, Nov 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Rusty

Rusty

Nov 30, 2012
    Hey guys, I finally got to register on this forums.

Im a 22 years old male from Norway, studying electronic engineering. I have 6 moths left of my bachelor. My strongest fields are FPGA design, Orcad and analog audio and instrumentation circuits.

At my spare time I play the guitar, like to work out and hangin out with people. Ofc im interested in electronics and I'm lookin forward to lear new stuff, and hopefully some of you will learn some stuff from me. My future job will hopefully be as an electronic instrument delevoper in the oil&gas industry, hopefully writing a job contract next week.

Some of my recent DIY projects involed a tube amp and some pedals for the guitar. Hoping to get inspired to start new projects soon. Not easy when you're a full time student!

Just shoot out with quistions if you want to know more! :) as said above, Im lookin forward to hang out here and gain more experience :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    greetings Rusty :)

welcome to the forums
    An interesting career path you have planned :)

cheers
    Dave

Ask a Question