Connect with us

Hello friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by szhighstar, Aug 7, 2012.

1. szhighstar

szhighstar

Aug 7, 2012
    I am glad to join the forum, I am new guy, hope to learn more knowledges from the forum,
    I am 41 year old, I worked in magnetics industry about 20 year,if you have magnetics components question, let us discuss together.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to the forums :)

please be aware of threads you post in ... so far you picked 2 threads that are over a year old .... the original poster has probably long gone

Also please make sure you dont do any specific company advertising for work :)

will look forward to seeing other up to date discussions you join in on

cheers
    Dave

3. szhighstar

szhighstar

Aug 7, 2012
    Hi Dave
    I am new mumber, I am sorry I did not note some rules, I will note these questions,I do not work for advertising
    szhighstar

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    That's excellent.

We welcome your presence here. It's fine to mention your company's products if they are a solution to someone's problem or if you are asked a direct question (same with links to their web site).

Be careful that you don't stray too far from this. Please understand that we have problems with spammers that cause us to react quite swiftly. If you hang around and become a regular poster, we tend to be a little more relaxed.

Ask a Question