Connect with us

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chris8477a, Dec 13, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. chris8477a

chris8477a

Dec 13, 2011
    Names Chris incase you didnt notice..lol

Am leaning about Electonics both building and designing circuit diagrams.

Advanced Warning : Am a complete beginner but learn fast. lol

Hope that my stupid questions wont bug you all too much and appreciate any assistance in advance. Am always gratefull for ideas and sugguestions into the project that I will be carrying out.

I will always try my best to research in order to satisfy my curriosity, who knows, I might be able to answer some of your questions... ( Im a Plumber / Multi skilled Labourer by trade so could always offer advice in this area lol )

many thanks

Chris. :)

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I could do with a plumber. How about you come to my place to connect some gas up and I'll teach you some electronics?

(Just kidding. I'm not exactly just around the corner)

Welcome. Maybe we can help you anyway ;)

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    g'day chris
    welcome to the forums :)

Dave

4. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Hi Chris welcome to the forum. i might be your closest neighbor, Ramsgate in Kent. Any way you mention a question in your post, but stopped short of what it was. I doubt your bug any one, you got some right nut jobs on here, i am one of them, ha ah, no its all good fun plenty going on, see you around the boards neighbor.

Ask a Question