Connect with us

Heavy duty fixed frequency radiant charger project

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Roadscholar, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Roadscholar

Roadscholar

Sep 1, 2012
    ohh ok sorry about that. I could try to build it but was thinking it was just a bit out of my range.

thanks.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    It won't work without a thronomister.

3. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    Awww, Steve, I wanted to see the overunity device / EMP generator / water deioniser / fuel efficiency product / whatever it was! And I think I have a spare thronomister or two in the shed, along with my NOS flux capacitors.

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Kris, you know it is against the forum rules to even mention these. Our sponsors want to keep it quiet.

5. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    It's OK, we have nothing to fear from this invention. He's using a transformer from a microwave oven. The spark is only a few millimetres long. He doesn't seem to have discovered that electricity doesn't acquire its magical properties until the spark is at least two inches long. And there is no rotating disc, and no moving magnets! None at all. I'm very disappointed.

Actually, I don't even think that invention is pseudoscience. Perhaps it could be classified as pseudo-pseudoscience :)

6. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Shouldn't this thread be combined with the "Cold Smoke Blower" thread?

Bob

Ask a Question