Connect with us

Heathkit IG-5280 RF Signal Generator

For Sale: Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by radiotek, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. radiotek

radiotek

May 31, 2011
    For Sale: Heathkit IG-5280 RF Signal Generator. It will generates RF signals from 310 Khz to 110 Mhz in 5 bands and up to 210 Mhz on harmonics. RF output is varible up to 100 mv, audio output is varible up to 2 volts RMS at 1000 hz. Great tool for testing and troubleshooting radios. It operates off of two internal 9 volt batteries and also has a jack for an opttional power supply. It comes with the complete manual and schematic on CD. It is in very nice condition and works great. $89 with free shipping to the lower 48 states.

Attached Files:

2. walangkalawang

walangkalawang

Feb 7, 2012
    Is this still available?

3. walangkalawang

walangkalawang

Feb 7, 2012
    Do you accept Master card? Can you give me your phone number so I can call you. Thanks.

4. WB6UHQ

WB6UHQ

Mar 15, 2012
    This seems to be an old thread... is gen still available?
    thanks
    WB6UHQ

5. selanac

selanac

Apr 15, 2012
  6. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    I didt see an RF specific one there Selanac, particularly with the freq range of the one listed above.

BUT that site does have a whole bunch of neat kits... worthy enuf for me to bookmark

Thanks
    Dave

7. WB6UHQ

WB6UHQ

Mar 15, 2012
    Heathkit IG-5280 RF sig gen

yeah, a new piece of equipment would be nice, but wouldnt fit my 60-70 heathkit test equipment motif.. hi hi.. 73.
    Dennis/WB6UHQ

Ask a Question