Connect with us

Headphone amp with volume control.

Discussion in 'Hobby Electronics' started by L.A.T., Apr 7, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. L.A.T.

    L.A.T. Guest

    One of us has failing hearing, which means that the volume from the TV is
    too loud for one or too soft for the other.
    The deaf(ish) one uses a Sony Infra-Red earphone set which has its own
    volume control (on the headset) so that the volume in the headset is
    independent of the volume control on the TV.
    It works well and the quality is adequate, but there is an annoying hiss
    that seems to be inescapable.
    Does anyone know of a commercially available headphone amp with its own
    volume control that plugs into the AV-out sockets, or a kit for such a
    Googling hasn't helped much so far.
    We would be most grateful.
  2. swanny

    swanny Guest

    A wireless/IR one?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day