Connect with us

Hardware Module

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Vanathi M S, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Vanathi M S

Vanathi M S

Jun 6, 2017
    Hi Everybody,
    I want to know any hardware module i.e single Board computer which supports my windows application software.
    Please suggest me if anything u know...

Thanks,
    Vanathi M S

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    This is a very general question.
    Have you tried Google?

3. Vanathi M S

Vanathi M S

Jun 6, 2017
    yes..I want cost effective.That's why asking you to give suggestions for that. I wanna install comfortclick window based OS into that hardware module i.e Single Board Computer.

4. Irv

Irv

Jun 7, 2017
    If you are referring to ComfortClick building automation software, and want to run the client software they provide, then you're going to need a pc or laptop running Windows 7 or better. While there are single-board computers which can run Windows, they aren't cheap, and by the time you add the necessary keyboard, screen, etc, you will have paid more than the cost of a laptop.

5. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Get a cheap used laptop.

6. Irv

Irv

Jun 7, 2017
    If in fact you are referring to the ComfortClick bOS, they make a version for Android. Tablets are pretty cheap, and lots more practical than a single board computer. Is there another reason you prefer a single-board computer?

Ask a Question