Connect with us

Halogen sockets

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by David Lesher, Mar 11, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. David Lesher

    David Lesher Guest

    The socket on my favorite reading lamp is FUBAR.

    Where can I buy the 50w 2-pin halogen style sockets?
  2. James Sweet

    James Sweet Guest

    That's not specific enough, there's a bunch of different styles. McLendon
    Hardware near me carries them, I don't know where you are but I suggest
    doing a google search for bipin sockets.
  3. Ron(UK)

    Ron(UK) Guest

    If you are in Europe, CPC Preston carries a range of them.

  4. David Lesher

    David Lesher Guest

    This is the 50W lamp with a 0.25" spacing on the pins. It looks like it
    may be a 50W/GY6.35 - 12V but it has no numbers.

    I'm Inside the Beltway. You can't buy anything but toner and copy paper
    around here...
  5. msg

    msg Guest

    What's out in Silver Spring these days for electronics surplus?

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day