Connect with us

Hall Effect?

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by deadtetra, Nov 20, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. deadtetra


    Nov 20, 2012
    I have two components which look like Hall Effect Sensors, but when I enter the code the devices are labeled with, I cannot find these exact components anywhere...

    The front has a fancy italicized A and '04E' below the A

    The back has 1106 545S on one, and 1106 545N on the other

    I'm pretty sure these are Hall Effect Sensors, but I would love to see their specs before i try to hook anything up to em.. Don't wanna risk burning them out because i have a good use for em if I can get their pinouts/specs

    Anyone know where to find em? And if these are in fact even hall effect sensors?

    P.S The tutorial for looking up parts is very good, I appreciated the advice but after trying a couple and getting no where I lost hope.
  2. deadtetra


    Nov 20, 2012
    Very cool, thank you very much
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day