Connect with us

greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by infernalis, May 8, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. infernalis

infernalis

May 8, 2013
    I found the forum on a google search for powering a laptop from 12 volts, I was then compelled to register. ;)

To the admins: I like the layout of your VB. Nicely done.

I probably will only be posting sporadically as I have too many irons in too many fires to really be too active.

About me, I am 48 and have been tinkering about with electronics now since the early 1980's when I got a huge box of discontinued Radio Shack inventory for Christmas.

I used to breadboard things off the back of my Commodore 64, powered a HeNe laser with the Corona supply out of a Cannon copier, built Mosfet amplifiers, etc..

Lately I build websites and do data recovery, but still dabble in speaker building, Audiophile HiFi and assemble computer equipment, but not really breadboarding anything anymore.

Interests include - Reptiles, Nature, Photography, camping, music, video, woodworking.

Looking forward to some random chit chat.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to Electronics Point

lots of great interests there

cheers
    Dave

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    Hi infernalis, welcome aboard :)

That's some pretty cool projects you've build from a C64! I loved those machines :D.

Ask a Question