Connect with us

Greetings and salutations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ebenezr, Apr 17, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ebenezr

ebenezr

Apr 17, 2017
    Hi, my name's Jeremy, I recently got a Raspberry Pi 3 and Arduino Uno, and have been learning Python and C++, however I'm interested in learning the more physical side of experimenting so have started learning electronics, self taught basically. Currently a student already in an unrelated field but hope to combine my interest in electronics and robotics with this (forestry) for tech development and advancing my field.

I'm a complete noob with electronics so I will probably be asking some insanely fundamental questions where I haven't found a straight answer already.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hey Jeremy
    welcome to EP :)

and I know less thank zero about those devices haha .... not my field of interest

Enjoy your stay

Dave

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Hi Jeremy. As well as the other of thing I'm useful with, I've been using python commercially for the past 18 months. I might be able to answer the odd question.

Oh and C++ before that.

Welcome to Electronics Point!

4. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    Hey Jeremy, welcome to the forums :). RPis and Arduinos are great little devices - I've got quite a few running various things around the house.

Ask a Question