Connect with us

GFCI components

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Harry Davidson, Feb 6, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. We manufacture small mixers for use in water laboratories. One of our
    customers has asked if we can build in a GFCI. Is this possible and/or
    practical, and where might I look for whatever components would be

    The only GFCIs I've seen have been in wall receptacles, which isn't
    what I want here. I've done various searches but haven't found
    anything that might be suitable.

    Any guidance would be much appreciated.


  2. DJ

    DJ Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:32:08 GMT, Harry Davidson <>

    If you are in the US I _think_ you may be able to buy power plugs with inbuilt
    GFCI. Are they not mandatory over there on bathroom appliances like hair dryers?
    I'm pretty sure I've see Taiwanese companies advertise them. See if you can
    locate a magazine called Asian Component Sources and look there.
  3. JeffM

    JeffM Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day