Connect with us

G'day!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GeissT, Aug 9, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. GeissT

GeissT

Aug 9, 2012
    Hi everyone!

I am really new to electronics and general tinkering hardware wise.

I have a beginners kit being posted to me know, I really cant wait to start with electronics and hopefully learn alot from you guys and maybe I can teach you something sometime :p

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all and learning from you :)

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to the forums :)
    look forward to seeing lots of good posts from you as you join in the discussions

Dave

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    also feel free to look through the tutorial pages here. it can help expand your knowledge. and if you get stuck feel free to ask one of us to help you out..... not me I'm a newb with a very very very very basic grasp on electronics

4. GeissT

GeissT

Aug 9, 2012
    Thank davenn and donkey!

I look forward to contributing too! :D

I have had a quick look at the 'Tutorials' section that you mentioned, it looks really great, there are a few topics there that I look forward to putting to practical use when I get my kit :)

5. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    one peice of guidance I will give you that has helped me so much so far, don't just read, get your hands dirty and make stuff.
    I keep thinking of big bang theory when all the guys were in the car together, and the car broke down. they all knew the way a petrol driven motor worked, but none of them knew how to fix the car as they had no real world experience.

6. GeissT

GeissT

Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks donkey.

That is the exact reason why I am buying a kit. :)

Ask a Question