Connect with us

Fuse Code

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Gareth, Jun 13, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Gareth

    Gareth Guest

    I am replacing a fuse in my guitar amp. The code on the blown fuse is
    "T1AL 250V". I know the 250V refers to the voltage (I live in New
    Zealand) and I'm pretty sure it's a 1 amp fuse. What I don't know is
    what the T and the L stand for. Can anyone help?
  2. Soeren

    Soeren Guest

    Hi Gareth,

    The T denotes a slow blow fuse (which is allways used in front of a
    transformer), but I am not sure about the L - could it be a slash. like in
    "T1A/250V" ?


    * If it puzzles you dear... Reverse engineer *
    New forum: <URL:>
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day