Connect with us

Full bridge driver for 240V off line Inverter

Discussion in 'General Electronics' started by Mike, Mar 29, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Does anyone know of a full-bridge driver that can drive the primary of a
    transformer off a 240V line. Most of what I've seen is 80V maximum line
    voltage. I have a 390V maximum voltage. Or would I have to use charge pumps
    or gate drive transformers.

  2. Look at the International Rectifier site:
    and search for H-bridge. You will find what you need amongst others.

    petrus bitbyter
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day