Connect with us

Full Bridge Converter

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by zhenif, May 6, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. zhenif

zhenif

May 6, 2012
    the pic and specifications have been added.... I will really appreciate if someone can help me to calculate the (duty cycle D; the voltage and current across transistor Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4; the voltage and current across diode D1 and D2; the output capacitance and inductance value........... Thanks....... I have already done all tho View attachment 4291

View attachment 4292 se and have result in my excel that I can share if you want; but I am not sure about my result.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi Zhenif
    welcome to the forums

I have moved this thread to the homework section where it is better suited :)

Dave

3. zhenif

zhenif

May 6, 2012
    First, I have assume that each full Bridge converter there have the same duty cycle... Now for the duty cycle calculation, I have consider the following equation:
    V=nDVg......... as the turn ratio is 1:6:6, I have consider n=6; and so, it resulted to D=V/(n*Vg)........ V=50; and Vg=120 and so =======> D=120/(6*50) = 0.4.... I am not 100% sure because in full bridge converter, we have twice the duty cycle so I am assuming that D finale is D=0.8.... can someone clarify me on that?.... Thanks

Ask a Question